2010年1月1日星期五

auto city "TAO"

just now go Auto City ...n meet up my old friends at TAO....
i have not seen for a long time with them ...
they are part of my best friend....in my life....
after a secondary school, everyone busy with their own thing ...
n not time 2 meet up n a talk......
i really....... really....... really..... very miss the time on secondary school....
remember that time we always go out with many ppl....
auto city and pacific is our place frequented
n we always do homework, eat , joke , watch movie n chat together...
n often go to frined house open party......."nice"
dont know your still remember that?
these are the meetings i can not forget it.....
i hope u all not forget me ...
n remember message me when u free......





your are an indispensable part of my life.......

1 条评论:

  1. the first time i saw ur blog..finally u started ur own blog..so hws its felt?sori for leave early tat day coz my sis are waiting me to suan ming...haha..anyw go out again when free long time din go out alone vif u d.even movie shopping and ka teh!miss tat moment so much

    回复删除